- This event has passed.
The next chapter in shipping: A new era of Ship Managers in the age of digitalization
7 June @ 16:30 - 19:00
Shipping is changing more rapidly than ever due to the changes that come with the use of big data, digitalization and artificial intelligence.
The ships of the future will be different and so will the ship managers.
We ask you to join us in an event, where we look at the challenges and career opportunities that digitalization and AI are expected to bring within the shipping industry in the years to come.
– Panagiotis Laskaridis, President of ECSA, CEO of Laskaridis Shipping Co. Ltd. and CEO of Lavinia Corp.
– Suzanna Laskaridis, Founder, Real Time Graduates
– Thanassis Martinos, Eastern Mediterranean Maritime Limited
– Rear Admiral John P. Nadeau, United States Coast Guard
– Vasilis Bacolitsas, Chairman- Hellenic Mediterranean Panel INTERTANKO, Director- Sea Pioneer Shipping Corporation
– Dr. Kirsi Tikka, Executive Vice President- Global Marine, ABS
– Stavros Hatzigrigoris, Maran Gas Maritime Inc.
– Stamatis Bourboulis, General Manager, Euronav Ship Management (Hellas) Ltd.
– Prof. Ioannis Theotokas, Dept. of Shipping, Trade & Transport, University of the Aegean
– Mike Salthouse, Deputy Global Director (Claims), The North of England P&I Association Limited
– Brian Nixon, Managing Director, Lavinia Bulk Ltd.
– Tim Childe, Head of International & Jersey Office, Quilter Cheviot
– Dimitris Theodossiou, Managing Director, DANAOS Management Consultants S.A.
Moderated by Ilias Bissias, Director, Isalos.net
The attendance to the event will be free of charge, subject to registration here.
With the support of:
Under the auspices of: