- This event has passed.
DNV – CSO REFRESHER
7 June @ 10:00 - 17:30
The course aims to refresh knowledge and understanding of the duties and responsibilities of a Company Security Officer, as defined in the International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS-Code).
Upon completion of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Develop, maintain and supervise the implementation of a Ship Security Plan;
- Assess security risk, threat and vulnerability;
- Undertake regular inspections of the ship to ensure appropriate security measures are implemented and maintained;
- Undertake periodic inspections of the ships to ensure appropriate security measures are implemented and maintained;
- Ensure that security equipment and systems, if any, are properly operated, tested and calibrated;
- Encourage security awareness and vigilance.
Entry Requirements: Participants must have attended a full 3-day CSO course in the past
Important information for successful course completion:
- This course will be conducted online, therefore an internet connection is required.
- Participants are required to communicate and interact verbally, visually and in written form throughout the training course since the interaction between the trainer and participants is important for successful course completion.
- A connected camera, microphone, or audio headset during the course always enhances the quality of training.
Trainer: Mr. Alexandros Michelis, Hellenic Naval Academy Engineer, DNV’s Maritime Academy Trainer
Fees: EURO 440/delegate (plus VAT)
You can register to the course here, until the 31st of May.
Should you require additional information or clarifications please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org