|17:00 – 17:30
|17:30 – 18:00
- Stamos J. Fafalios, Chairman- The Hellenic Centre
- Vassilios Kroustallis, Senior Vice President- ABS
- Jos Standerwick, Chief Executive- Maritime London
- Ilias Bissias, Director- Naftika Chronika
|18:00 – 18:50
Panel Discussion 1: The Vessel of the Future: what lies ahead
- Stylianos Papageorgiou, Technical Director- Lomar Shipping Limited
- Elpi Petraki, ENEA Management, Vice President- Wista Hellas
- John Carlton FREng, Professor of Marine Engineering- City, University of London
- Kostas G. Gkonis, Secretary General- INTERCARGO
- Helen Polychronopoulou, President- HEMEXPO, Executive Vice President- Environmental Protection Engineering S.A.
- Constantin Corniciuc, Principal Surveyor, London Marine Client Manager- Lloyd’s Register
- Ioannis Arabatzis, Founder & Managing Director, NanoPhos S.A.
- Q&A Moderator: Dimitris Monioudis, President- Hellenic Engineers Society of Great Britain, Technical Director- Rethymnis & Kulukundis Ltd.
|19:00 – 19:50
Panel Discussion 2: The evolution of the shipping business: Greek and European Maritime Paradigms
- Vasilis Bacolitsas, Chairman- Hellenic Mediterranean Panel INTERTANKO, Director- Sea Pioneer Shipping Corporation
- Brian Nixon, Managing Director- Lavinia Bulk Ltd.
- Mike Salthouse, Deputy Global Director (Claims)- North of England P&I Club
- George Skrimizeas, General Manager- Allseas Marine S.A.
- Leonidas J Vrondissis, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President- Gener8 Maritime Inc.
- Costas Stavropoulos, Technical Manager- ”K” Line LNG Shipping (UK) Limited
- Q&A Moderator: George Alexandridis, Associate Professor, Director, MSc in International Shipping and Finance/ ICMA Centre Henley Business School- University of Reading
|20:00 – 20:50
Panel Discussion 3: An era of redevelopment: today’s winds of change in geopolitics, finance and trade
- Haralambos J. Fafalios, President- Greek Shipping Co-Operation Committee, Fafalios Ltd.
- Alexandros C. Kedros, Member- Greek Shipping Co-Operation Committee Council, Southern Shipping & Finance Co. Ltd.
- Hugo Wynn-Williams, CEO- UK P&I Club, Chairman- Thomas Miller Holdings Ltd.
- Julian Clark, Global Head of Shipping- Hill Dickinson LLP
- Richard Greiner, Partner Shipping Industry Group- Moore Stephens LLP
- David Miller, Investment Director- Quilter Cheviot Investment Management
- Q&A Moderator: Michael Tamvakis, Professor of Commodity Economics and Finance, Director, MSc in Energy, Trade & Finance- Cass Business School
|20:50 – 22:00